Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Johnny The Homocidal Maniac Pictures Has Anyone Ever Heard Of The Comic JTHM (Johnny The Homocidal Maniac) If So, What Do You Think Of It?

Has anyone ever heard of the comic JTHM (Johnny the homocidal maniac) If so, what do you think of it? - johnny the homocidal maniac pictures

Johnny lives alone in an apartment, which once owned a torturer. People make fun of him, he wants to kill her. A "unit" on the wall when they exit the blood is not painted on the wall, so you must kill to save lives (the point is not shown in the comic)

5 comments:

wrathpup... said...

Johnny is awesome. I am a big fan of Jhonen Vasquez. In fact, who found most days, I with my Z? T-shirt.

Vasquez has a sense of humor, do not be shy of brightness. It happens not often laugh out loud at the comic, but the first time I read JTHM and Squee, I made an *** of myself.

wasteofp... said...

HE ROCKS !!!!!!!!!
Read the MAN !!!!!

wasteofp... said...

HE ROCKS !!!!!!!!!
Read the MAN !!!!!

MisterMe said...

Yes! Jhonen Vasquez is fantastic! If you liked that, and collect Fillerbunny Squee. To see also Invader Zim!

kjnsr said...

Oh my God, yes - it's fun as hell. I like the door of most

Post a Comment