Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How To Maa Wooden Mailbox How To Put Limewire Music To Maa Windows Movie Maker?!?

How to put limewire music to maa windows movie maker?!? - how to maa wooden mailbox

If you select the song in my Windows Movie Player, but considered that some errors appear and with these words

"(Song URL) can not be imported. Class not registered".
What the class is not registered? Please respond ASAP!
I've got my BFF a gift, but too bad he went to another country, so I decided to make a special film for her, but I can not, if the error tends POPPINN!

help.thanks not in advanced!

2 comments:

mattymat... said...

Click Start, Run and type:

regsvr32% windir% \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ system32 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Qdv.dll

I forgot to mention the need to update to SP2 if not already and make sure that you have the latest Movie Maker and DirectX.

john cena said...

like any other music

Post a Comment