Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fat Woman In Girdle Photos QUES For Exp Beautiful Male Cross Dressers Only?

QUES for exp beautiful male cross dressers only? - fat woman in girdle photos

Some men who dress like women are dressed Damba good as a woman with the hourglass extra sexy and everything. Some of them are better than me, born of woman. You're so beautiful when a transsexual man who met the directions above, could send me tips and home remedies on how to create a time the appearance of glass for me. I tried all types of stretch bands and training areas of fat or until flatning not need and I do not have a corset because of my finances. So if someone knows something, help at home, you create this beautiful little or hourglass, in my pleeeese willing to try anything. A million thank you

4 comments:

J R said...

Ultimately, good nutrition and exercise go a long way. Until then, please shapwear Spanx. I crossdress to those who take in tight clothes and work.

J R said...

Ultimately, good nutrition and exercise go a long way. Until then, please shapwear Spanx. I crossdress to those who take in tight clothes and work.

Karen said...

Besides food, the genes and good fortune, more mature women, the highest values in glass hour after birth and pregnancy can also make your breasts swell.
If you really want, after the cosmetic surgery is an option.
Corsets. The exterior of the platform are generally rubbish.
A corset is properly designed, need help to set and costs a lot.
They are available on the website.
PS I look fab:)
For an old slapper.

Kit T Kat said...

I am not a buffet cross, but just a relationship with. He wore a splint and was the dam * sexy women I have ever seen. Sorry .... but I think it may be necessary.

Post a Comment