Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ball Python Twitching Around Any Reason Why My Ball Python Is Twitching When Moving Around?

Any reason why my ball python is twitching when moving around? - ball python twitching around

I have this couple of days. He eats well, has the ideal moisture / configuration time, flexible, and moves very well managed. I am very attentive to their behavior and acts as if nothing. But he was concerned about the reasons for the shaking movements. He did not know they feed her first baby rats, the other night, I think it is constipation or maybe I think that someone suffering from the experience in their collections have had?

1 comment:

Etienne de Quercy, Big Pointure! said...

I think he prepares his blows.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moult # Repti ...

Post a Comment