Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Advanced Motorcycle Training Im 24 And Im On A Wheelchair, I May Have The Chance To Walk Again, Can Anyone Please Help Me?

Im 24 and im on a wheelchair, i may have the chance to walk again, can anyone please help me? - advanced motorcycle training

Hello everyone, I had a motorcycle accident, I am in a wheelchair, but my neurologist told me that I have 80% chance that I can walk again, I Physiotherapy (in each European country such as Lebanon, where I live, not centers of higher education), everyone knows, any body can help me? Please send me ur e-mail responses (paresie4@yahoo.com)

In not asking for money, because my fee in excess of $ 100,000 a lot, but still 2 me u know ill or with ideas for ur help very much appreciated.
I thank you all for your time, drive safely

5 comments:

nickname said...

www.crpf.org Try this site. Have you ever thought of Christopher Reeve? You know, Superman? "He and his wife put up this huge base to help people with spinal cord injuries. I saw a special about him, and they have some amazing results. The only thing is, we must begin work too early." Good luck

diane said...

Hello, do you have something lke a depth of work or services for families? You can also contact the human services in your local restaurant, DR, or perhaps you will find online sites and physical therapy if you have a center that should be able to find contacts. Children have special needs and seeks can be frustrating to find help, but it "Is there hope that you find what you need is 80% chance to hear very well that" Good Luck!: O)

lyndell v said...

Seek to Oxfam or the Red Cross here is a link to Oxfam
http://www.reliefweb.int/RWSearch/Search ...

BlondGrl said...

I would like to ask you .. No doctor can heal, but God can!

BlondGrl said...

I would like to ask you .. No doctor can heal, but God can!

Post a Comment