Tuesday, February 9, 2010

White Flat Wart On My Eyelid Please Help! Wart Freeze Away Help?

Please help! wart freeze away help? - white flat wart on my eyelid

I have the right little wart under the nail of my index finger. First, the wart has ever had. I bought the Kroger brand freezing the wart off (only the bottle), I'm a little bit, then they put on a bandage. When I woke up, was white in the morning the wart. I think that's how it works. but the wart was a little bit. I have during the day more than I met it for the third time (as it hung up twice a day last night) that I saw was like my flat warts, is a knot, a knot but saw there was this strange bubble. Pica, where it uncomftorable. I've heard they can exert some tape on him, but I think I'll try if this does not work. Some say that the freezing works away, others say their bad. I think I saw because I only for a day. but in the box that says I have long used to a maximum of 12 weeks and I'm not trying with this for over a month when you would be best therefore not passed, I, Vol. I do not want to go see my doctor because he was busy, and I eND set to be lower on the waiting list. I've tried. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment