Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Miscarriage From Nipple Stimulation Does Your Cycles Change After 12 Week Miscarriage?

Does your cycles change after 12 week miscarriage? - miscarriage from nipple stimulation

Hello I had a miscarriage just over 2 months and my first bleeding in the 9th October was actually spotting a few days and other days quite heavy and small chunks This situation lasted for 7 days, but left halfway for 1 days, until somehow in my exercises, but 25 days before I miscarriages and his cycle of 27 days, since it began, someone can tell me that my cycle can bleed onwas can get more after a miscarriage and No long number of days, I've noticed over the past two weeks, my leg veins are really stands out as truly blue Are'nt and my chest pains, but my veins in my chest and my breasts and Aerola is a little swollen and I'm going marks Aerola and ridicule, and my nipples have white, this may be a pregnancy or a miscarriage mightgrumpy all my symptoms of my miscarriage and is now gone. Thank you for all that help me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - When I miscarried I got pregnant again the following month and did not even know if its possiable or could be pregnant again hun.
Not sure on the veins in the legs, but UR UR UR saying about breasts, I also have blue veins on the chest and go around my mockery Aerola just started when I was pregnant.
I'm not really sure how to respond ur cycle, a miscarriage, but then I bled for 3 days and I was very clear spots, which is very good because my periods had always been a nightmare.

I can say at this stage will feel on 2 pregnancy tests at home and see what they say and what came to go to the doctor and ask them to UR a blood test for pregnancy in U.
When I came back and told me she was pregnant for the second time I tried to Takin the blood.

I hope that everything goes well for U HUN:)

Love Manda xxx

Anonymous said...

I can not really say I know 100%. But I had a missed abortion and I am pregnant again 1 month later at another time when I was the first time dropped pregnant.Hope makes sense .. Strange, is not what I think that to change after the abortion ..

Post a Comment