Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Certified Internal Auditors In Iowa Internal Auditing?

Internal Auditing? - certified internal auditors in iowa

I am an MBA with the test, no history, but has recently got a job as internal auditor. I want to begin the foundations of the fact before it to build the office. Later, I enter a deep knowledge of the internal audit. I want to earn certification in the internal revision. Of course, reduces to the "Certified Internal Auditor (CIA). I have learned of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) being verified. I am enrolled in a basic course at the moment. I wanted to ask me these courses Excel as Internal Auditor and the courses are enough for me to test CIA 4 steps? Thank you. I'll wait your answer before you begin to proceed with additional courses. And by the way the course IIA http://www. auditlearning.org / home /

1 comment:

Derrick said...

Congratulations on your new position of internal auditor. But I think it's a little strange that you have a position AI, without the history of the audit. An examination and atleast) internal audit (classes?

The basic course you enrolled in a basic course, as you will be able to imagine them harder as you go (as well as financial accounts). I have the audit and internal audit during my studies, but not yet progressed further. The CIA's assessment is based on this course (ie, the material covered in each case). You need to have all the courses described on the website, and I would recommend a refresher course.

I guess the CIA is similar to the CPA, which will completely dependent on the material to be learnedin the classroom. These base classes should be prepared to review the material with another drug (Study Guides and review) to. I hope that helped and good luck!

Post a Comment