Friday, February 12, 2010

Head Lumps More Condition_symptoms I Have 2 Lumps On My Head That Have Come Up Since Sunday Morning?

I have 2 lumps on my head that have come up since Sunday morning? - head lumps more condition_symptoms

I was sitting at the computer and somehow rubbed his head. I could feel the bump. Then he spent the rest of my head and find another. It is above and behind the head, where the curve starts to crown. The other is on the right side of the upper-right corner to go where my head turns on the side of my head. He was not here on Sunday. Can someone me information? It made me nervous.

3 comments:

Gabe A said...

could be achieved, hit with an object and does not remember

enzohawa... said...

You can go to the doctor about what is in your head. They are the best way to go if there is something wrong with a body of people. That's what I paid to do.

The Wail of a Banshee said...

Ae likely that the cysts, but it is better to get checked luck.

Post a Comment