Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Decorating Teen Girl Room HELP!! I Need Alot Of Help Fast Teen Girl Room Decorating?

HELP!! i need alot of help fast teen girl room decorating? - decorating teen girl room

reasking me, because I Didt get any awnser I published the last time this

So I decorate my room very, very soon! I am 13 years old and want somewhere fun where I go with my friends and me a teenager that I am a very sweet black want for futon bed, because I do not want to be hanging in a real bed, I go to the cause , more like a bedroom. I have no budget and want somwhere bright and fun, with lots of things to do with FICSA. Is there a way I could get a mural FICSA in one of my walls? and other ideas that can help would be appreciated. MTY I deleted the walls and get all new furniture. I want ideas to go with it its space, if any additional material that most children, but things would not get it's great for parties and like this. Links and photos would be appreciated.

I choose the best awnser

4 comments:

dipper said...

Mural on the wall might be a good idea, an artist, or even your own rent to the links.
I know in my area there are many murals ... French artist must be mentioned here (FICSA) rather than renting for a while, if at all. Do you know of many graffiti artists on the spot?
Check your local art school, the centers of the arts district, school ...
Using Write and ask for permission, a copy of his work in his room .. WHO and tell him how .. ask for suggestions.

The theme of the play, the selection of art FAFI
For example: the theme of The Tea Party, you interesting things like a pram or removed.

If you plan to explore an artist of the lease to the possibility of implementation of the pieces in the particle board (or suggestion of the artist) for forward.
This is yours to make progress together with you, be sure to include the conservation of space.


that celebrate the furniture that will fit in the time with friends ..

I found some mirrors that are made in the style of FICSA a list of links first.(Lips and hearts)

kristy said...

The idea or futon can try to cover a stylish futon, or you can use a regular sheet queen, bean bags are cool, even just posters of bands and musical artists such as U and have bought a collage and put it on the wall, very nice sound system, TV / DVD Electronics Gotta Have

beezhead... said...

PBteen I like the rooms are really cool ..
Check pbteen

beezhead... said...

PBteen I like the rooms are really cool ..
Check pbteen

Post a Comment