Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pharmacy Audit Does Anyone Know How The Audit Trail In A Grocery Store Pharmacy Works?

Does anyone know how the audit trail in a grocery store pharmacy works? - pharmacy audit

I'm trying to decide if I have anything to fear or not. I was recently prescribed () my dog, a controlled drug.

When I was commissioned to the number of tablets in the bottle is not the same as the prescribed number of tablets (I was prescribed 240 tablets, pills, 200 I).

What worries me is that the pharmacy now has a piece of paper that says x pills were prescribed for me, and X have the number of pills, I do.

In my opinion it would be possible that someone could create a second label to distribute, and the remaining number of pills for themselves (which pay for them). In this case, all line-up. The prescribed number of tablets dispensed = the number of tablets, but not the same as the number of pills they really have.

I'm pretty sure he's mean nothing is happening here, but I asked my imaginary --- System in practice? As the audit trail in the pharmacy?

To be accepted for those who might worry that I intendTheft of certain controlled drugs, I'll tell you in a little over two years I have become a DVM from my name have, and write the force things to myself ... at this time would be much easier as an abuse of the system!

No comments:

Post a Comment