Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Funny Picture Garage Clipart ETERNAL TRUTHS Funny Or True?

ETERNAL TRUTHS funny or true? - funny picture garage clipart

1. Once on the hill, gaining momentum.
2. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in food.
3. If this is to highlight that would have no energy at all.
4. What hits the fan is not to be distributed evenly.
5. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some simply do not have film.
6. I know God is to me any more than you can handle. I wish I did not trust me so much.
7. Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
8. If the shoe fits ... Buy in every color.
9. If you are open-minded your brains fall.
10. Go to church does not make a Christian stand in a garage makes you a car.
11. If you look like your passport photo, you probably need the trip.
12. Travel invoices in the mail at twice the speed of checks.
13. Some days are a total waste of makeup.
14. Men are from Earth, Women are from Earth. Deal with it.
15. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment