Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brain Tumor Vs Tmj Experience With American Vs. Nationalized/socialized Medicine?

Experience with American vs. nationalized/socialized medicine? - brain tumor vs tmj

Lately, we hear a lot about the healthcare reform. I was curious if anyone has experience both in American-style against the nationalization of health care. I ask this because I believe that those who live in a system without knowing the other I hear all sorts of horror stories. I have heard from people in Canada have to wait months for an MRI, but I also know of someone who had dual citizenship in the United States and Canada and has developed a brain tumor. I could not afford to make that fly back in the United States to Canada to have it removed, which they did not take place immediately.

Although I am not particularly the idea of government support for health care, as I also think it's very f * # D such that there are people in this country to ruin, if n is "not insured and get seriously ill. Those who had lived with both types of systems, I am very interested in hearing some thoughts about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment